It’s been a long time coming, but I finally finished a big portion of the script, still a long way to go though in terms of content. Progress Chart
Added more characters to the bio, as well as a few edits here and there.
I finally mustered up to courage to make a deviant art account. I only got one pic up and it’s a horrible sketch of a Rio Blade prototype. I’ll try to update it when I get better at drawing, so keep an eye out.
I made a progress chart a few hours ago. I’ll keep it up to date on at least a monthly basis. Although, the only variables that may go up in the next few months are the main and sub scripts which are pretty much the main focus for me right now. Check out the Progress Chart.